Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Book Beginnings




How to participate: Share the first line (or two) of the book you are currently reading on your blog or in the comments. Include the title and the author so we know what you're reading. Then, if you would like, let us know what your first impressions were based on that first line, and let us know if you liked or did not like the sentence. The link-up will be at A Few More Pages every Friday and will be open for the entire week.



"Marx has completely changed the way I view the world," declared the Pallieres boy this morning, although ordinarily he says nary a word to me.

I'm half way through this book, and I've already written a review of it.  It's been one of those novels that just make you sit up and take notice, and it was a complete surprise as it wasn't what I was expecting.  I will be posting a review soon, so stay tuned......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...