Friday, January 20, 2012

Theme Thursday

Theme Thursdays is a fun weekly event hosted by Reading between the pages that will be open from one thursday to the next. Anyone can participate in it. The rules are simple:
  • A theme will be posted each week (on Thursday’s)
  • Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading
  • Mention the author and the title of the book along with your post
  • It is important that the theme is conveyed in the sentence (you don’t necessarily need to have the word)
This week's theme: Come (came, arrive, coming etc).
On the page, I'm perfectly charming, but that's just a trick I've learnt.  It has nothing to do with me.  At least, that's what I was thinking as the boat approached the pier.  I had a cowardly impulse to throw my red cape overboard and pretend I was someone else.
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows. 


Jill said...

Nice to meet a fellow Aussie blogger!!

Found you through Blog Hop till you drop!!
I’m following you now, and hope you’ll stop by and visit our blog sometime too!

Cheryl Roth said...

Lovely quote, sounds like me. I'm visiting from Hop Till You Drop and following you w/GFC. Please come visit me too.

Kajal said...

loving you via the blog hop... love your blog... you can find me at

Bev Hankins said...

Nice theme post! Much more descriptive than my dry nonfiction....

Here's mine:

krystimarie said...

hello. I am a new follower from the blog hop.
Can you please follow me back?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...