Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow my book blog friday

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger.




Question of the Week: The New Year is here -- and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?

My New Year's Blogging resolution would be try to blog more often. I've been very ad hoc with how often I blog particularly with book reviewing. I would like to become more systematic with it.

6 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Blogging more often is a great goal. Consistency really makes a blog. Good luck.
My Hop

Anonymous said...

Great resolution! :) I'm a new follower!

Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

The Nocturnal Library said...

New follower just stopping by to say hello. I hope your plan works out.

Here's our #FF post

Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

Kate @ Ex Libris said...

Reviews can be tough to keep up with. I'm a new follower!

Mel u said...

Hi Just hopping back to return your very kind follow-I am looking forward to reading your future posts.

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my FF! I think it's cool that you have gone back to creative writing and I wish you much luck with it. :) New follower, and happy new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...