Thursday, April 28, 2011

Guilty Viewing

My husband thinks I watch too much tv. Unfortunately I have to agree with him. I record nearly all my tv viewing digitally. This usually means that I can be as far behind as three weeks of current screenings of shows. Watching tv is my mind freeing itself. In other words, my veg out. I watch tv when the kids have gone to bed. My husband is also in bed earlier than me because he goes to work quite early in the mornings. I like to be a mindless couch potato for a minimum of one hour. Sometimes this can stretch to two or three. It depends on how tired I am. This is followed by reading in bed. Since having children this has become a typical nightly routine.

Back to my husband thinking I watch too much tv I thought I'd share some of the shows I currently have racked up waiting to watch. And at this point I'd also like to add that I love scrolling down my listed viewing options!

Brothers & Sisters

Caprica

Desperate Housewives

Grand Designs

Modern Family

Parenthood

Smallville

Spooks

Supernatural

Winners & Losers

Two shows that I do watch 'live' are:



And shows that I am eagerly awaiting:

Masterchef Australia

Offspring

Downton Abbey

Anything detective has me:

Or Period

And for now that's all I can think of. Yes, I know, that is a lot of viewing. Happily I can record my shows and watch them at my leisure.

I also have several TV DVD Box sets

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Angel

Anne of Green Gables

The Sopranos

The Gilmore Girls

Firefly

and Sex and the City

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...